Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring

I do see light at the end of the winter tunnel I have been in. Spring is such a fantastic time of year for me. I can shake of my winter blues and start feeling like myself again!! This winter has been exceptionally difficult for me for some reason. I felt like a dog a few times a day needing to shake my head to wake up!!
This April will be the two year anniversary of my Mom's passing. I am thinking my winter blues were at their worst because of the whole "grieving process". From what I have read and experienced, the second year is harder because you are out of the initial "fog", and are feeling your emotions one hundred percent.
This Spring, when the temperatures warm up and the flowers start to bloom, there will be a certain smell in the air, a fresh, clean aroma that awakens my soul. I am so thankful for this time of the year. As I sit here in my office typing this blog I feel a sense of excitement knowing that Spring is around the corner!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Good to hear that you are free again from the difficult times of winter. I also hate winter for many reasons and the promise of spring gives me a sort of renewed inspiration.

    Enjoy the remaining weeks of winter..and look forward with a positive heart for the summer.

    ReplyDelete